Update: See my updated post that I offered a few weeks later: Dates announced for all six ColdFusion/CFML conferences, and more Adobe CF Roadshow events
- Adobe ColdFusion Government Summit conference, organized by Adobe (Washington, DC, USA; Apr 18-19 2017)
- Into the Box conference, "ColdFusion & Java, Redefined", organized by the ColdBox team (Houston, TX, USA; Apr 26-28 2017)
- cf.Objective() conference (previously "dev.Objective()"), "Developing Apps, Developing Skills, Developing Community", organized by the cfObjective team (Washington, DC, USA; Jul 21-22 2017, Call for speakers open until Feb 20)
- Adobe ColdFusion Summit, organized by Adobe; Las Vegas, NV, USA; Nov 16-17 2017
- CFCamp, organized by Michael Hnat, et al; Munich, Germany; Oct 19-20 2017
My apologies to the folks from BlueRiver: if I had only done this earlier in the week I could have mentioned MuraCon, which ran today and yesterday in Sacramenta, CA. :-(
I've spoken at each of the conferences above, each multiple times (and cf.Objective(), CF Summit and CFCamp just last year), and I would love to get to do it again this year. In fact, I'm already due to be speaking at the Adobe Govt Summit and IntotheBox, and I've put in for cf.Objective, and will do so for the others when their call for speakers opens. So hope to see you at these!
And though not technically a "conference", those close to Philly, RTP, or Orlando areas will want to know about next week's:
- Adobe CF Roadshow events, a series of breakfast/half-day events. (Other locations are being considered for the future. If you have comments about wanting "your city" added, please don't comment on that here but rather on the Adobe blog post I've just linked to!)
Also, there are of course still other conferences likely to happen later this year (if previous years experience holds true):
- NCDevCon, "North Carolina's Premier Web & Mobile Conference", organized by Dan Wilson, et al; last held last year in Raleigh, NC, USA; Sep 17-18 2016
- Update: since posting this entry two weeks ago, the 2017 dates for CFSummit and CFCamp were announced, so I have moved them to the first list above
Pretty interesting to see still at least 7 CFML-related events like this, when some still say CF and/or CFML are dying. Oh well, we'll all just keep on keepin' on. ;-}
Astute readers may notice that the info above is also what I share in a category of my CF411 site, specifically CFML Conferences. You can keep an eye on that, or the 150+ other categories or resources and tools, throughout the year.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed