My talk will be...
Title: Demonstrating Monitoring Solutions for CF and LuceeDescription:
This is a follow-on to Charlie's 2021 ITB talk, "Monitoring Solutions for CF and Lucee". In that presentation, he offered considerable detail about the variety of monitoring solutions available to solve various common troubleshooting and tuning problems, including tools built-into CF/Lucee or Java as well as tools that could be added--both free and commercial. As can happen, it was heavy on info, considerations, and resources.
In this talk, Charlie will focus instead on actually demonstrating these various tools, showing some key observations/metrics you can view, get alerts about, and more. You'll come away appreciating what's possible and how easily it can be found--if you know where to look. He'll also cover how some of the tools have evolved since the last talk, as he shares here his experience from helping thousands of folks leverage such tools and techniques daily, whether they're running on servers, containers, or via CommandBox.
You can see this and other sessions on the ITB Agenda page, which also has information on the optional pre-conference sessions. And find information about registration (including fees and dates of early-bird discounts) at the register page.) Typically ITB registration includes recordings of all sessions of the event.)
Check out the site for still more on the event, venue, etc.
Looking forward to seeing folks there and seeing the many other great presentations!
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed