Yes, this is shocking. Yes, unless there's a good explanation, I can understand how many would feel "someone on the CF team should be flogged". Don't shoot me: I'm just the messenger. I don't work for Adobe.
But I will add that in this post, besides just sharing news about the update (and more than JUST pointing to the update), I also offer an ADDITIONAL "fix" some will want to consider, to go BEYOND what this update addresses. See the discussion on "blocking the _cfclient query string".
Read on for more, where I cover:
- Finding more info on this update
- A suggestion on blocking the _cfclient query string
- News for those doing manual offline installs: this update DOES have a zip
- As for doing a Java update along with this update
- CF2018 WAS indeed also updated