Sorry that I didn't post this sooner. (I'm just not great at promoting my talks: I forgot to mention here when I gave the talk on the online CFMeetup back in Sept--and this one today will be a slightly updated version.)
Anyone can register to attend the session, and I hope you will. You may be surprised to learn a few things.
Here's the description as offered on that Carahsoft site (and see below that on how "I am not Carahsoft"):
Most people know that there are two editions of Adobe ColdFusion (CF): Enterprise and Standard. If pressed, though, most may not be able to name more than a few differences between them when in actuality, there are a couple of dozen. If you are looking for enhanced performance, functionality, or infrastructure support features, upgrading to CF Enterprise will be well worth it.
Join our complimentary webinar as veteran server troubleshooter Charlie Arehart walks through the many differences between Adobe CF Enterprise and CF Standard. Specifically, this session will cover:
- An overview of the functionalities of CF Standard and CF Enterprise
- Which CF version best fits your organization's needs
- How to save money using CF Enterprise
Oh, and to be clear: I'm NOT Carahsoft
Finally, please note that despite the similarity of our names, there's no connection between me and Carahsoft other than that I speak occasionally on their CF webinars.
I have had some people reach out to me commenting on some aspect of their own interactions with Carahsoft, whether about their services, their marketing, etc.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed