- Are you still running CF11? Beware its countdown clock is ticking
- What's an admin to do: Oracle's changed stance on production use of Java, going forward?
- How to get the checksum for a file on Windows
- Keeping your FusionReactor updated
- Fixing CF: "Hey, how come ColdFusion debugging output is not showing up in my localhost testing?"
- What's new in CF2018, part 2 (finding still more info and resources about CF2018)
- CF2018 released: what are the key new features, and where to find more?
- What's new in FusionReactor 7.3 - over a dozen useful new features and enhancements
- On ColdFusion and its support for Java 9, 10, and 11
- Some recently added (and evolving) documentation of the CF Admin API
Also, while I'm at it, here are what I would call the top 5 posts I did for the Adobe CF portal in 2018:
- CFCamp 2018 videos now available
- Adobe ColdFusion Summit East, April 2019 in Washington DC
- On the new CF2018 "named parameters" feature
- Wonder when support for a given CF or CF Builder version ends/ended?
- Finding the EULA (End User Licensing Agreement) for your installed CF version
For more like this: