Top 10 CArehart.org blog posts of 2018
Note: This blog post is from 2019. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Yep, I'm a bit late on this. :-) Here are what I might propose to be the top 10 posts of mine from 2018 (by my own choice, and in reverse chronological order):
- Are you still running CF11? Beware its countdown clock is ticking
- What's an admin to do: Oracle's changed stance on production use of Java, going forward?
- How to get the checksum for a file on Windows
- Keeping your FusionReactor updated
- Fixing CF: "Hey, how come ColdFusion debugging output is not showing up in my localhost testing?"
- What's new in CF2018, part 2 (finding still more info and resources about CF2018)
- CF2018 released: what are the key new features, and where to find more?
- What's new in FusionReactor 7.3 - over a dozen useful new features and enhancements
- On ColdFusion and its support for Java 9, 10, and 11
- Some recently added (and evolving) documentation of the CF Admin API
You can also just look through all the posts for 2018 yourself, if that may interest you. And FWIW, here are what I deemed the Top 10 CArehart.org blog posts of 2017.
Also, while I'm at it, here are what I would call the top 5 posts I did for the Adobe CF portal in 2018:
- CFCamp 2018 videos now available
- Adobe ColdFusion Summit East, April 2019 in Washington DC
- On the new CF2018 "named parameters" feature
- Wonder when support for a given CF or CF Builder version ends/ended?
- Finding the EULA (End User Licensing Agreement) for your installed CF version
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed
There are no comments for this entry.[Add Comment]