These all-new ones will focus on Troubleshooting with FusionReactor and are geared toward helping folks new to FR--or perhaps experienced but a bit bemused by its many features--to better understand how to use it to troubleshoot problems in your app server (CF, Lucee, or any Java server).
The parts in the new series (with links here to register directly to attend) will be:
- Troubleshooting with FR, part 1: What has just happened on my server? (Jan 29)
- Troubleshooting with FR, part 2: Why are requests/transactions running slowly? (Feb 14)
- Troubleshooting with FR, part 3: When requests are slow for less obvious reasons (Feb 28)
- Troubleshooting with FR, part 4: Post-crash troubleshooting (Mar 14)
A more detailed description of each presentation is offered at both its registration page (click the "more" link offered there to see more details), and on the FR webinars page (though as of this writing, there's a slight mistake in that the first part's description is truncated, and the 4th part is not listed there. These are due to be fixed tomorrow.)
And yes, while the first session is on a Wednesday, the last 3 are on Thursdays, all at 10a US Eastern time. The sessions will run somewhere between 30-60 mins each, depending on questions.
As with all FR webinars, the sessions will be recorded and a link to each is offered on the aforementioned FR webinars page (new recordings are posted generally within a day of the session).
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed