First up, in late September, I'll be presenting at Apache's TomcatCon (being held within ApacheCon North America 2018, in Montreal), where I will be speaking on Tomcat Monitoring Alternatives, Pros and Cons.
Adobe ColdFusion Summit 2018
The next week, in early October, I'll be presenting at Adobe ColdFusion Summit 2018 (in Las Vegas), where I will be presenting 3 times:
- first as one of the day-long pre-conference workshops, mine on "Troubleshooting Common CF Challenges", on Oct 1
- Then my "Hidden Gems in CF2018" talk on Oct 2 (which they are labeling, "Adobe ColdFusion 2018 hidden gems")
- Finally I will be presenting most of the FusionReactor vendor demo session for Intergral (along with David Tattersall, their CEO) on Oct3
Adobe don't seem to offer a way for us to directly link to the session descriptions, but the schedule does offers a popup for each talk. Mine are listed on each day.
Finally, a few weeks later, I will be presenting at CFCamp 2018 (in Munich), where I will again be presenting the FusionReactor vendor demo presentation for Intergral (along with David).
I have also just put in to offer my Hidden Gems in 2018 talk (the plans for me to attend on Intergral's behalf only just firmed up today, in fact, so I am not yet listed as a speaker, as of today).
So another year (and season), and another raft of conferences all bunched up together. :-) But it's always a thrill to be able to present, and catch up with old friends and make new ones. As always, I hope people will find great value in my all-new sessions for this year.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed