Note: This blog post is from 2016. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.I'll be speaking at next week's dev.Objective() Conference, in Minneapolis (June 15-17). The conference is always a great time, in a great location, with great people, and lots of useful information shared, and I appreciate the conference team selecting me again to be a speaker. If you'll be attending, I hope to see you.
I'll be presenting two talks, "Hidden Gems In ColdFusion 2016" (as my personal talk) and the sponsor talk for the Integral (FusionReactor) folks, "Keep Applications Online And Detect & Isolate Application Issues & Performance Bottlenecks In No Time With FusionReactor 6".
See the descriptions for each, via the links above. My Hidden Gems talk should be as classically useful as ever, for those either new to or experienced with CF 2016. And the FR 6 talk will be more than "just another intro" to FR, highlighting as it will the important new features of FR6. Again, see the description [I wrote the description, they picked the title :-)] to appreciate what it will be about.
Also, let me give a heads-up to all attending: do be sure to look at the email that was sent out today or yesterday, with all kinds of important information to be aware of, from timing of events, to ground transport, to the very important map to see how to get from the conference hotel to the conference location at the college just a few minutes away, and more.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed