As at CF Summit the week before, I'll be offering the same two talks. First, as I do for each release, I'll be offering my "Hidden Gems In ColdFusion 2016". It should be as classically useful as ever, whether for those either new to or experienced with CF 2016.
Second, I'll offer again the "vendor" talk I have created for Intergral, makers of FusionReactor, "Keep applications online with FusionReactor 6", highlighting the key new features of FR 6, which I help people use about every day.
I certainly appreciate the Michael and the CFCamp conference team selecting me again to be a speaker at the event, my third in a row.
The conference is always a great time, as is getting to visit Germany (and my wife, Kim, will be joining me this year). Then there are all the great attendees, and sponsor booths, and of course lots of useful information shared from all the presenters.
If you'll be attending, I hope to see you there! There are still tickets available, and reasonably priced for this two-day event. See the Tickets page.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed