Note: This blog post is from 2013. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Just wanted to note that I'll be speaking tonight at the Atlanta CFUG on two important topics:
- Updating/Hotfixing #ColdFusion 10, 9 and 8: Tips and Traps
- Locking down the #ColdFusion Administrator: Your First Line of Defense Against Hackers
For more details on the talks, or to get the slides once I post them (likely right after the meeting), please see the links for the two sessions above.
And if you may want to attend, please RSVP.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed