Note: This blog post is from 2013. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Just wanted to note that I'll be speaking tonight at the Atlanta CFUG on two important topics:
- Updating/Hotfixing #ColdFusion 10, 9 and 8: Tips and Traps
- Locking down the #ColdFusion Administrator: Your First Line of Defense Against Hackers
For more details on the talks, or to get the slides once I post them (likely right after the meeting), please see the links for the two sessions above.
And if you may want to attend, please RSVP.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed