Note: This blog post is from 2012. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Join me and over a dozen other presenters as we present (for free, online) 19 sessions over 5 days for the upcoming Adobe ColdFusion Developer Week 2012. Some of the sessions are on CF10, but others are not.
As for my talks, I'll be presenting my two cf.Objective() talks. Here are links for the description and my bio for each, but note that SIGNUP is done on the main page above:
- Hidden gems in ColdFusion 10 (Tuesday June 5, 2012 9:00 AM US/Pacific)
- What's new and different about ColdFusion 10 on Tomcat (Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM US/Pacific)
These talks went very well both at cf.objective() and at the week-long CF10/Scotch on the Road tour where I presented them last week in 5 cities in Europe, so the talks are also well-practiced!
That said, I may tweak their look/feel or add new content before next week (indeed, I have tweaked the content considerably since the conference and did so also as the week progressed last week, adding new discoveries at each new city as I had so much time to explore during the trip.)
Please note the following points which I'm sure some would want to ask:
- The times offered (above and on the site) are US PACIFIC time. Adjust your calendar entries accordingly!
- You DO have to register (for free) at that first URL, to get the info for joining in on each Connect meeting
- Yes, the meetings will be recorded (although many enjoy participating in the live talks so that they can get questions answered during or after the session). I'll offer a link here (and/or as a new entry) when the recordings are posted.
Finally, If you want to an easy URL to offer for that is http://adobe.com/go/cfdeveloperweek, and note that the hashtag for it is #CFDevWeek.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed