Note: This blog post is from 2009. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.At some point you may find yourself wondering exactly what version of CF 9 or its betas that you are running, such as to confirm if you're running the latest version available. I was in that position, and googled to find reference to the number I found, and there was no reference.
So I'm offering this entry as a place to post this info and for others to update over time.
- 9,0,1,274733 - CF 9 Updater 1 (9.0.1)
- 9,0,0,251028 - public release
- 9,0,0,241018 - first public release candidate, available 07/13/09
- 9,0,0,233019 - The last beta before the public release
How to view your CF Version number
Wondering how to see the version number? In code it's in the variable server.coldfusion.productversion.
In the admin, you can see it in either the "server settings>settings summary" menu option on the left, or the "system information" icon at top right (or http://[server]/CFIDE/administrator/settings/version.cfm).
If you know of earlier or later releases than those I list (such as if I've not updated this in the future), feel free to offer them as comments.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed