Note: This blog post is from 2009. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.If you're getting into (or might get into) CFBuilder, the new CFML editor from Adobe, check out the Adobe engineering team that's now blogging about it:
They've shared a couple of tips and will surely share more. The feed is at http://blogs.adobe.com/cfbuilder/atom.xml. This is in addition to all the other useful CFBuilder getting started resources, that I pointed out in an earlier entry.
Yet another potentially important CFBuilder Getting Started resource
I'll have more to say tomorrow about still another resource I'm creating to help you get started with CFBuilder.
Other older resources for Eclipse-based CFML editors
In the meantime, I might point out an older set of resources I did on the Adobe ColdFusion Extensions for Eclipse and on CFEclipse (both of which might be regarded by some as the predecessors to CFBuilder), some of which have info still useful in CFBuilder:
- Switching among source windows in Eclipse/CFEclipse (2006)
- Resources for Getting Started with CFEclipse (2006)
- Some More Resources for Getting Started with CFEclipse (2007)
- Still more CFEclipse Resources (2007)
- Come read over 70 CFEclipse bloggers - Part 1 (2007)
- Come read over 70 CFEclipse bloggers - Part 2 (2007)
- Introducing the Adobe ColdFusion Extensions for Eclipse (2008)
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed