Note: This blog post is from 2009. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.It's funny, no sooner had I posted my entry yesterday about CFUnited's call for speakers, then I started seeing the tweets about cf.Objective() 2010 also having its call for speakers. Had I noticed sooner, I would have covered them both at once. Oh well.
A big difference is cf.Objective()'s is ending November 30. Check out Sean Corfield's post for more information on the cf.Objective() call.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed