Note: This blog post is from 2009. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.It's funny, no sooner had I posted my entry yesterday about CFUnited's call for speakers, then I started seeing the tweets about cf.Objective() 2010 also having its call for speakers. Had I noticed sooner, I would have covered them both at once. Oh well.
A big difference is cf.Objective()'s is ending November 30. Check out Sean Corfield's post for more information on the cf.Objective() call.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed