Note: This blog post is from 2008. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Sorry folks, I made a big mistake in posting the announcements of the CF Meetup sessions this week--and I caught it after I sent my last blog entry today where I announced the mistaken times. The times were reversed by mistake.
Ray is at noon, Dan is at 6.
See the CF meetup site for details.
For more on the mistake, and an apology to those who may now have to miss out, as well as how to access the recording of the meetings, see my discussion of the mistake on the CF meetup discussion board.
Again, sincere apologies everyone.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed