Note: This blog post is from 2008. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.There will be no CF meetup meeting this week.
Besides not having any speakers who've proposed to speak, I'm out of town traveling in the great (rainy, chilly) northwest (where I was invited to an intimate Microsoft tech summit). I just don't know if my schedule will permit me to speak myself if I wanted to, so it's best not to set any expectations. Ray, also, is already committed, so we'll pick things up next week.
I'm always looking for speakers. I also have some interesting new ideas I'll be trying in coming weeks.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed