Note: This blog post is from 2008. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.When I posted my weekly announcement about this week's meetup, I mistakenly listed the second talk (with Tom Chiverton) as being at 3pm US EDT. Instead, it's at 2pm.
I've updated that entry, but those who get the feed of this blog won't get notified of that update, I've decided to do this new entry.
"Intermediate ColdSpring: Remote CFCs", with Tom Chiverton
Thursday, Oct 16, SPECIAL TIME 2:00pm US EDT (GMT-4)
The unusual time in the early afternoon (in US Eastern time) is because our presenter is in London, where it will be his 6pm.
Of course, the first talk (at noon, with Isaac Dealey) is on at its scheduled time. More info in the notice last week.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed