Note: This blog post is from 2007. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.If you're ever in the market for books on CF, did you realize there are 6 books in the ColdFusion documentation set? And now you can get them (in paperback) for just $50 for the entire set from Adobe, for CF8, or CF7?
The docs contain far more than just the 1100+ page CFML reference. Most important is the often-missed 1100+ page "Developers Guide", which explains and introduces both beginner and advanced techniques. Damon Cooper offers still more details on the offer.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed