Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.As the first of a multi-part series I'd like to do on Spry (Adobe's Ajax framework), I've just put together a Spry Resource Compendium. As more and more CFML developers become enamored of Spry, or hear others extolling it, they may benefit from knowing about several available resources to help you get started. Some you may find more readily than others.
(As suggested in the entry's title, this is part of a series I'm doing on Spry. Be sure to check out the other entries.)
I've gathered together several of them, both to save you the work of trying to find them and more important to help you avoid missing key ones, especially ones that focus on CFML-related aspects.
Check it out, at:
I'll try to keep it up to date with new community resources as they're offered, but of course some of the Adobe-provided compendium resources (pointed to on my page) will ultimately become the best place to find resources in the future. For now, I'm just trying to help while there are scattered resources. Drop me a note if you see something I should add.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed