Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Are you coming to CFUnited next week in DC? It can be so hard hooking up with any one person during conferences like Max and CFUnited. I always welcome the change to say hello to those who've worked with me or learned from or taught me.
As such, I'll point out that I'm speaking 3 times regarding 2 topics at CFUnited. That will be a great time to know you can find me, if you want to say hello. :-) Both talks are on web services, one beginner and one intermediate, and the beginner has been chosen by popular demand to be repeated on Saturday.
I'll welcome your feedback as well if you attend. Last year I was voted one of the top speakers, along with Glenda Vigoreaux and, I believe, someone else--I can't recall. We're supposed to get some form of recognition at this year's event, perhaps a special hotel room or something, so that will be fun. They think of such clever things, that Michael and Liz. :-)
I should note I'm also speaking at the CFUG Manager's event the day before, and I really look forward to saying hello to other CFUG Managers (I'm now presiding over the team who run the Atlanta CFUG).
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed