Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Here's great news: if you attended CFUnited and want to listen to the presentations, they're now available free. Check out http://www.teratech.com/cfunited06/ and use your login and password from the event. You can find the powerpoint presentations as well. Video is still available to be purchased separately, it seems.
Sadly, not all the presentations offer recordings, even if they offer video. My own talk, for instance, has no MP3 available, and when I view the video, the audio was really crappy, which is perhaps why no MP3 was made available. Still, I found that 32 of the 41 talks do have audio.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed