Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Check out the 2 latest articles I've done in the CFDJ (you can read them online for free): one is on FusionDebug Tips and tricks, and the latest is on using the nifty (free) LogParser tool with CF.
Sys-con has been working hard to catch up on late delivery of the magazine, as well as to bolster the content with topics that will appeal to a wider CFML audience. I'm glad to be a part of that effort after being quite absent myself for must of the past 3 years. (See the more than 50 other CFDJ articles I've done in the past 7 years.)
- September 2006: FusionDebug Tips and Tricks highlights various things I've learned as I've worked with the FusionDebug interactive step debugger the past few months. It serves as a follow-on to Jeff Houser's fine introductory article. This issue came out late in October and was available in print at Max.
- October 2006: "Monitoring Your CF Environment with the Free Log Parser Toolkit" introduces a fabulous that does MUCH More than just log file analysis.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed