Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Check out the 2 latest articles I've done in the CFDJ (you can read them online for free): one is on FusionDebug Tips and tricks, and the latest is on using the nifty (free) LogParser tool with CF.
Sys-con has been working hard to catch up on late delivery of the magazine, as well as to bolster the content with topics that will appeal to a wider CFML audience. I'm glad to be a part of that effort after being quite absent myself for must of the past 3 years. (See the more than 50 other CFDJ articles I've done in the past 7 years.)
- September 2006: FusionDebug Tips and Tricks highlights various things I've learned as I've worked with the FusionDebug interactive step debugger the past few months. It serves as a follow-on to Jeff Houser's fine introductory article. This issue came out late in October and was available in print at Max.
- October 2006: "Monitoring Your CF Environment with the Free Log Parser Toolkit" introduces a fabulous that does MUCH More than just log file analysis.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed