Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.As I alluded to a couple of weeks ago, I'm now in the midst of a two week swing through Europe speaking at user groups and the CFDevCon conference, as well as teaching a couple of day-long classes. See the links below for more info. But here's where I'll be. If you're in the area, please come by and say hello:
Mon Oct 30, Zurich, CF User Group
Thurs Nov 2, Munich, CF User Group
Fri Nov 3, Munich, Day-long class on FusionDebug and FusionReactor
Mon Nov 6, Rome, Rome Adobe User Group
Thurs Nov 9, London, CFDevCon
Fri Nov 10, London, Day-long class on FusionDebug and FusionReactor
"Interested in a day of training on FusionDebug and FusionReactor? Join me in Europe"
"Considering the London CF DevCon? It just got better: Ben Forta will be speaking"
"More benefits for those who come to my FusionDebug/FusionReactor class the day after London CFDevCon"
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed