But some people seem to notice when news is shared of a recording being made available, so here you go.:-) These are 4 sessions I've done in Jan 2024 and Dec 2023.
The links offered are to each talk on my "presentations" page, where its description is also offered along with the recording link and PDF of the slide deck:
- The Many Capabilities of the CF Package Manager, cfpm
- Updating the Java underlying ColdFusion: considering it, doing it
- Installing CF2023: choices, challenges, and solutions
- Migrating apps to ColdFusion 2023 from earlier versions
Note that the page also offers ALL my past presentations related to CF--25 years worth. And the link to the youtube recording shows that recording in the context of the playlist of all other previous cfmeetup recordings hosted there--at least back to 2015 when we started posting them there.
And as I am gearing up to start doing more CFmeetup talks, I expect to create a post like this about monthly, to serve as a a checkpoint for the session recordings for those who may find it helpful.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed