I'm going to focus only on CF-specific resources, so I won't list generic job sits like monster or careerbuilder, not consulting sites like Dice, etc. There are just too many to bother with. Just know those are certainly options.
Let me make one comment: if you're going to post an opportunity, be sure to indicate whether you're open to contract or only full-time, and also whether you're open to remote or only local developers.
Here are a few to start with. Some are places where you can post a job, others are simply aggregators of CF jobs found elsewhere:
- San Diego CF User Group jobs list
- Atlanta CF User Group jobs list
- Mid-Michigan CFUG jobs list
- Clark Valberg's Developer Circuit - besides being a list, also offers a useful flex-based widget that user group managers or bloggers may want to add to their sites
- Removed from the list, http://coldfusionjobs.com/, as entry appears to just be a parked domain (all links show the same non-recent info)
Note that I list a few user groups with jobs sections on their site. I mean no slight to any I missed. Just let me know.
Let me also point out that the ColdFusion Weekly Podcast has been making more and more job announcements. That's certainly a very compelling way to reach the CF audience.
Finally, another place for job-seekers to keep an eye on is Ben Forta's blog, in his "jobs" category:
I sense that he takes unsolicited submissions for jobs as well. Again, perhaps other bloggers also have job categories. If so, let me know.
Don't forget, of course, that CF-oriented consulting and product companies also often have job sections on their sites. Here are just a few (certainly not a complete list):
I'm open to any suggestions for more sites. Hope this helps some.