As an aside, the FR folks themselves may or may not share news of a point release (perhaps tweeting via their twitter account, if not a blog post, or perhaps in a direct email to customers). They do tend to do soft rollouts of updates, putting them out for a few days before spreading the news.
So how do I know of it? Well, I use a nifty (old-school) free service called followthatpage.com, which I have watching that page for any changed, so I know if/when they do update the release notes. :-) And I share the news here because I know that many of my readers are FusionReactor users, who are of a sort that might like to know this new in advance.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed