Join us on Feb 3 at 2p US EST (and set a reminder/subscribe) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TKfnhIE24
Besides discussing and demonstrating what's new in the 8.3.0 release (which includes several features), we will of course be open to your questions. That's the whole point of going to the Youtube Live format!
What to expect in future episodes
And again, this is the first of what are planned to be a series, with future episodes addressing not only FR feature changes but reviewing FR features you might have missed, and as important: how to use FR to solve important problems in CF, Lucee, and Java servers. We're also open to addressing broader issues related to such technologies, in an "ask me anything" format.
So come along, and do subscribe, and bring your questions and comments. We're trying to make it a resource that will benefit many. Of course, it's our first, so we will iron out the kinks as we go!
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed