Note: This blog post is from 2011. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Just wanted to share, for any who may be interested to hear, that I will be speaking next week at a new conference called CFCamp, being held in Munich, Germany, on Friday Oct 28 (and now sold out).
The two session topics will be:
- What's Next In Zeus, aka CF10
- Continuously improve CF code quality, server availability & application stability
The descriptions for each of those is on that page for the conference program". As you'll also note there, the other speakers are Mark Drew, Gert Franz, Gary Gilbert, Luis Majano, and Bilal Soylu.
The day-long class I'll be doing (separately purchased, and nearly sold out) is:
If you haven't heard, both Fusionreactor 4 and FusionAnalytics have been released in recent weeks. They're powerful tools that I help people use all the time in my independent CF troubleshooting consulting. If you haven't checked them out yet, do. And note the availability of both a live demo (nothing to download and install) and a free 10-day demo for each.
See you in Munich, or in the futureIf you may be in the area and interested in attending, see that page (top right) for more on registering.
I'll note that I will likely give both the talks in other venues and formats (whether in-person or over the web) in the future. If you may be interested, let me know.
And if you'll be in Germany next week, I hope to see you there. (Sadly, my wife didn't get to come this time.)
Thanks to all the sponsors for helping make the event happen, for me and for all who will be attending.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed