Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Folks, did you know that you can easily sign up to receive an email whenever I post a new blog entry? It's a feature that Ray's nifty BlogCFC makes quite simple. Just see the "subscribe pod" on the right toolbar.
I'm surprised how many other blogs don't offer such an option, instead relying on folks to understand RSS. As I talked about in an earlier entry on watching the RSS feeds of the CF news aggregators, not everyone is quite yet versed in using RSS readers. I have been thinking about creating a new entry as a plea to other bloggers, but that's for another time.
And it may seem rudimentary that I should point out that this subscription option exists, but I've had a few people comment that they're "surprised to come and find out how many blog entries I've posted" since they last visited. If they signed up for the subscription feature, they'd get them delivered to their door...er, inbox.
Come on in, the water's fine. :-) I won't use the subscription for any purpose other than notifications about the blog. Promise.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed