Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.My UGTV site has been nominated for "Best Web Site or Community" in CFDJ Reader's Choice Awards. If you've not yet voted, your vote would be appreciated. There are 8 other categories, and voting should take less than a minute.
The UGTV site is a directory of recorded UG presentations, now with 86 recordings from 65 presenters.
I do feel a little weird making an outright plea, but then if you didn't know that the awards were open for votes, or didn't know it listed a site you wanted to support then you may miss it.
Also, there are curiously a lot of non-CF sites and products listed in some of the categories. I suppose since it's a joint award contest for both the CFDJ and WebDDJ, we have to accept that. Again, though, if you want to support CF sites and products more strongly, you can make a difference.
I'm not sure how long voting is open, so please do take a moment now to vote if you can. Thanks, on behalf of the CF community.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed