Note: This blog post is from 2009. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.Did you know that CF8 (Enterprise, Standard, and Developer) has an embedded Apache database called Derby? Have you wondered what it's about? Why you might consider it? How to use it, and how to use it with other tools? Well now you can watch/listen to my Max presentation, "Using Apache Derby: the Open Source DB Embedded in CF 8", which is one of many Max NA 2008 videos which Adobe has released at tv.adobe.com. You can find a description of the talk here.
I'll note as well that I list this and all presentations I do, with links to PDFs or recordings, at the presentations section of my site.
Finding other CF Videos at tv.adobe.com
Finally, note that you can find other CF videos by selecting the "all product" category and choosing CF. Of course, you can also use the search field as well to find specific speakers or topics.
For more content like this from Charlie Arehart:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get his blog posts by email:
- Follow his blog RSS feed
- View the rest of his blog posts
- View his blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, he can help via his online consulting services
- See that page for more on how he can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you along the way, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed