Note: This blog post is from 2006. Some content may be outdated--though not necessarily. Same with links and subsequent comments from myself or others. Corrections are welcome, in the comments. And I may revise the content as necessary.If you try to use the Flex Builder CF Wizard, you may get tripped up by trying to deploy the resulting SWF (with its communication back to the CF Server) on a remote box (where that CF Server would live). It's easy enough to do, but it may fail to work, if you're not careful about how you configure things while running the wizard, to indicate that remote server URL. It was causing quite a bit of consternation for some, and finally Ken Reiss has observed the solution and blogged about it:
I just think this is something that others may trip over in the future and not find readily, so I want to point it out to those that I can.
For more content like this:
Need more help with problems?
- Signup to get my blog posts by email:
- Follow my blog RSS feed
- View the rest of my blog posts
- View my blog posts on the Adobe CF portal
- If you may prefer direct help, rather than digging around here/elsewhere or via comments, I can help via my consulting services
- See that for more on how I can help a) over the web, safely and securely, b) usually very quickly, c) teaching you as we go, and d) with satisfaction guaranteed