The first several are in fact resource lists where I pulled together resources, to help people in addressing some specific topic/challenge, which is something I enjoy doing as a contribution to the community. Sometimes the posts are related to the consulting work I do, but not always (just like some of the conference presentations I do, which are nearly always about CF, but not always about CF troubleshooting).
You'll see also a couple of posts that point to resources where I've been contributing time and content elsewhere (taking away somewhat from my posting things here). First, I've done about a dozen blog posts on the new Adobe CF Community Portal. Second, I've done about a dozen webinars for the FusionReactor folks. I've debated posting each one of those here as I did them (as blog posts here, I mean, throughout the year), but for now I had instead just opted to create a post for each of them last year listing what all I'd done.
- My recent articles on the Adobe CF Community portal
- Recordings for nearly a dozen recent FusionReactor webinars I've done
- Easily finding cached versions of a site/page when it's down or gone
- The 100 most interesting posts on the Adobe ColdFusion blog, the past 3 years? (2014-16)
- Long-time CFer needing to find new non-CF work? You may know more than you realize
- Looking for CF people, or CF work? What can you do?
- Recordings from ColdFusion Developer Week 2017
- Having issues with the popup calendar feature in CF11 or 2016? There's a fix
- VisualVM failing to find plugins/updates? Solving the 503 error with an updated URL
- 2016 in review: top 10 CArehart ColdFusion posts of the year
I look forward to doing more posts, especially more troubleshooting-oriented ones here, and more general interest CF ones on the portal. I already have a long list of topics.
Indeed, I've also been a lot more active in the Adobe CF community forums this year--now that Adobe has fixed a problem about emailing them, for we who prefer that method for staying on top of them. But my point is that I've been answering specific challenges people raise there, as well as the Facebook CF programmers page, and other CF help resources I list as a category on my CF411 page).
I really ought to turn some of those answers into blog posts, so readers here (the cobbler's children?) can more easily see and benefit from them!
Anyway, on into 2018!