- CF_Accelerate, free, from Brandon Purcell's (Inspired by older CF_SuperCache). There's also a variant based on that, by Tom Dyson, to support file-based caching
- CF_CacheOMatic, free, from Eric Jansson (as discussed in and downloadable from a devX article)
- CF_TurboCache, free, from HotFusion
- cfmemcached, open source, from Jon Hirschi
- JohnnyCache, open source, from Andy Powell
- ScopeCache, open source, from Ray Camden
- I welcome additions/corrections/feedback.
About this series
This entry is part of an ongoing series, sharing each of the 100+ categories and the tools and resources I (and others) have identified. They're designed to answer the questions we hear, like , "does anyone know of tools or resources to help with ...?"
I've decided to start offering each category here as a blog entry, to give the list more exposure and to make sure I'm not missing anything. For now I'm offering each day one list from the resources and then another from the tools categories. To see the list of all categories, see Part 1 of this series. I may in the future offer an RSS feed of any updates made to the list.
I hope people will get great value out of the lists, here or on the tools and resources page. Please try to remember to point the list out to people you see asking for these kind of tools and resources. Thanks.
The tools/resources list is a perpetual work in progress. I definitely welcome additions or corrections to it. If you have any to offer, you can leave them here as a comment on this blog entry and I'll move them to the list on my site.
BTW, before you offer an update here, please do check the category on the real list. I won't be coming back here to update these blog entries to sync them if I add new items to the real list.
Next up will be a category from the Resources section, CFML Frameworks/Methodologies. There are a lot more than you may think.